The 2nd grade class of St. Ann's parish Stoughton recently had a Sunday afternoon First Communion retreat. The students are preparing to receive the Body and Blood of Christ for the first time in their lives.
Jesus gave himself to us in a very real concrete way to sustain and nourish us with his life.
Father Randy Budnar
Enjoy this photo and many others that highlight our recent events at St. Ann's!
8 am - 4:30 pm
Mass Times, Reconciliation and Adoration
Sunday: 8 am and 10:30 am
Tuesday & Wednesday: 8:00 am
Friday: 8:10 am (when school is in session)
8:00 am (on non-school days)
Nazareth House Chapel
Saturday: 10:15 am
Thursday: 11:00 am
Saturday: 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Individual Reconciliation: 9:00 - 9:30 am
- Father Randy Budnar, Pastor
- Connie Weiss, Parish Secretary
- Shaun Kleitsch, Coordinator of Religious Ed, PK-6
- Cathie Truehl, Coordinator of Religious Ed, 7-12 & Youth Ministry
- Kathy Smiley, Director of Liturgy and Music
- Joe Donlin, Parish Accountant
- Joan Leonard, School Principal
- Virginia Carrano, School Secretary